The building approval process in New South Wales offers three pathways:

  1. Exempt Development
  2. Complying Development
  3. Development Application

Certain types of small structures can be built without approval if they meet the policy requirements, these types of developments are referred to as Exempt Development.

However, the most commonly required approvals are Complying Development and Development Application. Here at Complete Certification we can help you with both as we are accredited to provide both, Complying Development Certificates as well as Construction Certificates to get you on your way. In addition to this, we attend inspections at critical stages to ensure your building is safe and complies with policy. As a result, we can then issue an Occupation Certificate so you can move in when the building is all done.

What is the difference between Complying Development and Development Application?

Approval Process

Are you ready to get started?

Contact us today to learn how we can help you.